Sunday, November 24, 2013

Apys, apts every where

Well let's see, its not late aug in my story. I have made the disicion to have all my care through the VA. I have a good relationship with all my DRs so it was really kinda easy to make. I see my therapist on a weekly bases. And we have switch from anxiety to GID focused care. I end up having to see another psyc for the letter to start HRT but she required me to take a mental health assassment. Good thing from the time that started it only took me a week to see the psyc and get the letter.

Waile that was going on I was also working on getting into speach therapy. Yes I did mention "EVERYTHING" right lol. Ended up seeing ENT just to ensure everything was medicly sound to continue speach therapy.

Well a week after the psyc appointment I receved a letter from the VA womens health center. Well I give them a call, really confused as to why. But I set up an appointment with a gyn. When I did I had 2 choices.... either the next day or a month out. Well thinking to my self, I really don't know why and having a PCP appointment the next tuei decided to wait.... I find out at my PCP that the gyne is who will be prescribing the hormones..... well instead of calling dayly looking for a cancilation I just wait out my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment