Saturday, November 23, 2013

Oh Dr, Dr give me the news

That's right. Well as I was saying, a few week after Mel came back I went to the VA for my first appointment with them and for some therapy for another issue. I know, I know I should have done that along time prior, but these are the facts. Along with therapy at the VA I persued therapy at the PERSAD center. Its a center in pittsburgh talored toward the LGBTQ community. I had my intake appointment on a thur, and was told the fallowing tue I would be getting a call from the therapist to schedual an appointment. Well 2 weeks after my intake I call them back and I question wehats going on. Apparently my therapist went on vacation and was comming back the next Monday. Well Monday comes and she calls, we schedual our appointment for Thursday. All good, it gets me in nice and fast..... well Thursday morning I receve a voice mail saying I have to reschedual because she called off sick.

Well poop.... ok now its been almost a month since I started trying to go through the PERSAD center. And I'm getting pissed. So during one of my VA appointments I bring this up..... and low and behold the VA trats transgenderd veterans... so I stop trying to go through the PERSAD center and stick only with the VA. And I stoped going to PERSAD mid augast.

No comments:

Post a Comment