Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dysporia attacks

Well as the title says this post I will take a little side not in my story and talk a little about how dysphoria shaped and effected me.

Well for the longest time, up untill I reached the "this is me" stage I never recognized my dysphoria as what it was. I had minor depression, a few suicidal thoughs, anxiety, and some slight anger issues. And only the anger got me to seak help. Once I realized that I was transgendred, that's when I realized what the cause of thouse feelings where. The issue once that happened was the feelings got worse.

I started thinking I will never pass, what's the point in continueing. I'm not living right/loveing right/ and never will. I spiraled up and down, and a roller coaster ride I wouldn't put my worst enemy on. My suicidal thoughts became a dayly if not twice a day thing. And I learned and still know why it is so many transgender suicides. I am very glad I have such a great sopport system. From Mel to my best frind and now coworkers I have found sopport in some of the most unlikly areas. But with out them there is a good chance I would not be here today.

The only reason I am here is my sopport system. It was bad from time to time. But all I had to do is turn to one or another and start talking. And they where there for me. So to them all of them in my life that have helped and sopported me I owe you my life. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment