Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ok so this is me

Well when I reached the this is me. I ran to my my best friend/sister. I had to get some one elses ideas and help finding "me" well as any one who has been down this road can tell you, no one can find you for you. You have to your self, so after talking to my best friend I did lots of soul searching. Now to let every one know, I didn't go to Mel for two reasons. 1: I wanted to know for sure before I told her, 2: she was out of town and I wanted to tell her face to face.

Well a week or so after the light bulb.... yes I went there. Well the best friend went to get Mel from the bus station. And spilled half the beans..... when Mel got in the house she cornered me and tricked it out of me. Grrrrrrrrrr, she made me think the friend told it all. Well it needed to come out any way. Well after the shock, and tears, and mass emotionsal termoil. We where able to actualy talk and start figuring things out.

A month later I started therapy. Well sorta but that's for the next hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment