Saturday, November 23, 2013

well here we go....... i was told by a friend that i should start a blog about my experiance going through my transition. well to give you some back ground into who and or what i am. lol..

well i was born in january 1982, i know im starting a ling time ago but to get the full picture. anywho i was born as you guessed it a boy. big shocker right hehe. well for the most  part i had a normal child hood.... well that i can remember. there was a rather tromatic experiance that happened when i was 8 and i blocked a lot of my younger memories. but as i was saying.... around the age of 12 maybe younger, i started having a fantacy pretty consitantly of being taken from my family and made into a girl. now i lived in a cencervative family we had no friends in the LGBT comunity ever growing up. so i had no was to relate my fantacy as anything more then just that.

Well I turn 18 and join the US NAVY, now 2000 in the military you didn't talk about anything like this....well I had a child to one gal, got maried to a nother and had 2 with her. Still never really questioned the fantacy, it was always there and I always though of it but I never ask the all important "why" well we devorced after 7 a 7 year bad marrage. Meet another woman soon after I sepperated from my ex wife. For name sake I will call my ex Kat and my now fiancee Mel. Well Kat and Mel believe it or not get along, now they arnt best friends but they can tollerate each other. Well I got out of the NAVY in 2008, seperated from Kat in 2009 and meet Mel in 2010. Ok back ground done lol.

Ok june 2013 I meet a group of indeviduales that had a transwomen as a member. After speeking to her things began to click and I started asking why. It took me almost a month of asking why and reading other peoples experiances for me to say.... "wow this is me"

No comments:

Post a Comment